||Each season we start Halibut Charters around 1 May and run through at least Wednesday, after September's Labor Day.
The following Google Calendar is Captain Ken's charter calendar with available dates. Please keep in mind that this calendar is as
up-to-date as possible - call or email to confirm your desired dates before
they disappear! You will have 7 days to send your deposits
to confirm and hold your charter dates before they are reopened. See Refund
policy at the end of the page. *Note* Returning Clients have
first choice at booking the same days/dates they had in the previous year
until 31 January of the current year.
Please call Ken's Cell number after 1 May because we have minimal internet
service on the vessel or at Ellamar Lodge.
read and understand this policy.
A $200/client deposit is required to reserve a date.
Payment in full must be received at Charter completion. I accept cash
and checks only, NO CREDIT CARDS!
1. If you cancel a charter at least 30 days prior to the scheduled trip,
you will be refunded 100%.
2. If you cancel within 30 days prior to the scheduled trip or you fail
to show up on time for your trip, you will not be refunded unless we can
rebook the vessel.
3. You will be refunded 100% in the event that we are cancelled due to
weather or mechanical problems before departure. Alternatively, you will
have the option to reschedule your trip.
4. In the event of an “"act of God"”or bad luck
(i.e. mechanical, weather, etc.) we will do our best to be helpful within
5. If mechanical problems arise before we reach the fishing grounds you
will be refunded 100%.
6. If mechanical problems arise on the fishing grounds before 12 PM, we
will rebook you or refund you 65%.
7. If mechanical problems arise on the fishing grounds between 12 PM and
2 PM, we will refund you 40%.
8. If mechanical problems arise after 2 PM, or on the way in, you will
not be refunded.
9. On overnight or beach drop off trips no extra charge will be added
in the event of delayed pickup time due to adverse weather. If you are
weathered in on the boat for any extended period you should expect basic
foods and services until we return.
10. We cannot guarantee a group exclusive access to a vessel if uncontrollable
events require us to move people. We reserve the right to accommodate
everyone, as necessary.